One topic I haven’t covered extensively is sex. So, when life coach Laurie Gerber reached out requesting to appear on the show to share her slightly controversial philosophy about sex, I figured it was high time we delve into this important element of love and life! Laurie specializes in marriage and relationship coaching and has appeared on Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, and the TODAY show. Join us to learn:
· Her philosophy on sex which rekindled the spark in her 20+ year marriage.
· How Laurie’s feminist ideology impacted her sex life.
· The mantras that eroded the romance in her marriage.
· Lies we tell ourselves which impede our goals and dreams.
· Questions to ask yourself when you’re dating with purpose.
· The critical difference between dating expectations and standards.
No matter what your relationship status—single, dating exclusively, or married—Laurie’s candid account and wise counsel will inform and inspire you!
Laurie’s special offer for Love & Life listeners:
Get Started with your LOVE&LIFE75 coupon at: bit.ly/0520LL-iu