Dating is awkward and anxiety provoking—no question. So, if you’re dating with anxiety, it’s EXTRA awkward! Psychotherapist Alison Seponara, AKA “The Anxiety Healer” on Instagram, knows this all too well. On her Insta platform, Alison shares powerful cognitive behavioral techniques for managing anxiety, and just recently she’s started opening up to her over 45,000 followers about her pursuit of love and the role anxiety plays in this process. Join us to discuss:
– Why the typical first date advice of “just be yourself” doesn’t work for those with anxiety.
– How “inner child work” greatly alleviates dating anxiety.
– Why taking time to visualize yourself with the love you’re looking for is a GREAT idea—and could even rewire your brain!
– How your single years can be a gift to yourself and your future partner!
– Why the cliché of “you have to love yourself first” is wonderful in theory, but simply doesn’t cut it.
Hear Alison’s love journey and learn tangible, manageable strategies for tackling the dating scene AND overcoming anxiety!