After 21 years of dating, serial monogamy, breakups, and periods of feeling miserably alone, Leslie Kaz was over it! Tired of what she calls “The Endless Search” for a man, Leslie decided to take a 6 month break from dating. During those 6 months, Leslie completely redefined herself and her life—so much so, that she abandoned “The Endless Search” and stepped into a brand new way of living! She shares her philosophy in her book, Single Girl Bliss: How to Stop Feeling Alone and Start Feeling Alive. In our conversation, Leslie and I talk about:
· The lies we tell ourselves that make us miserable—and how to tackle them!
· What it means to be alone—and how to manage it emotionally.
· How to choose a partner (should you decide to choose one) from a position of strength!
· What saved her in her darkest hour (I promise, you’ll never guess what it was!)
· The power of how we present ourselves—and our single life—to others.
· How to create new, empowering—and TRUE—beliefs about being single.
When I came across Leslie’s work and read her book, I knew she was Love & Life material! Join us to hear how Leslie lives blissfully single, and learn how you can, too!
Leslie’s Website: www.lesliekaz.com/
Leslie’s Book: www.amazon.com/dp/1734277807/ref…46&s=books&sr=1-1
Single is the New Black – Audiobook