On Love & Life we talk about beliefs all the time—because they’re incredibly powerful and they impact every area of our lives—especially our love life. What we believe about ourselves and what we believe we have to offer a partner sets the tone we bring to our dating efforts and experiences. And sometimes, we hold beliefs that assert influence over us, but we don’t even know we hold these beliefs! On today’s episode, psychotherapist turned dating coach, Melanie Hersch, and I explore how we can harness our beliefs and level up our mindset for empowered dating! Join us to learn how to:
• reprogram limiting beliefs about our self-worth.
• identify the stories we tell ourselves—which may, in fact, be lies!
• be vulnerable without providing too much information too soon!
• recognize when we’re triggered so as not to blame and shame our partner.
• establish boundaries early on when dating—boundaries which establish precedents for how you desire to be treated throughout the relationship.
Incorporating her psychotherapist background into her coaching philosophy, Melanie brings clarity and expertise to our podcast conversation and her approach to dating and relationships!
Sponsor: Tharappy App Download the app here: https://therappy.io/
Melanie Hersch Website: https://therefinedwoman.com/ Instagram: @therefinedwoman
Dr. Karin Single is the New Black – Audiobook Audible: smarturl.it/SITNB-Audible iTunes: smarturl.it/SITNB-iTunes –Instagram: @dr.karin