In part 2 of my recent Insta live with Laura Behnke, we break down three ridiculous lies single women hear ALL the time! Unfortunately, we heard them, too, and in this episode we share how we pushed back against them!
We then answer questions we received from those watching the live:
1. Do we miss anything about being single?
2. How can I tell the difference between a dealbreaker vs. typical ups and downs of relationships?
3. If I haven’t had a legit relationship, should I tell someone I’m just starting to date?
4. How can I fall into my feminine energy?
5. I’m scared of getting hurt—once again! What can I do?
6. I’m a perfectionist. Do I hold my bfs to unreasonable standards?
7. My mother recently passed away and I was her caretaker. I’m not sure what to do with myself now… Laura and I have #beentherefeltthat and we’re here to provide the support we wish we’d had when we were single for much longer than we’d expected.
Dr. Karin Website: http://loveandlifemedia.com/ Instagram: @dr.karin