We all know we’re supposed to maintain boundaries. We understand they’re healthy—that they help us distinguish distinctions between ourselves and others. But many listeners have asked me, “HOW do I establish boundaries? Every time I try to put one in place I feel guilty!”
Clinical psychologist, Dr. Jaime Zuckerman joins me for a deep dive into all things boundaries. We discuss the following:
· How to establish boundaries.
· Managing the pushback from others.
· Dealing with the guilt you’ll likely feel.
· Why boundaries are so difficult to create, but so imperative for healthy functioning.
· The connection between boundaries in our family of origin and boundaries in our adult relationships—including friendships and romantic relationships.
Join us to learn how firm boundaries allow us to level up in all realms of love and life!